rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I had a hair transplant done

I had a hair transplant done

Quote: (10-01-2012 06:25 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

i have some pics with I would post temporarily here but had some trouble due to file size (1.5 MB). anyone know how i can do this?

If you're using windows, right click on the picture and select 'open with' and you should see "paint."

Once open, at the top you should see a button that says "resize." Select it. In the pop-up menu, make sure "percentage" is checked and "maintain aspect ratio" is checked. Then enter a number in the horizontal field (the vertical field will match whichever number you enter in horizontal as long as maintain aspect ratio is checked). I would enter 50 -- this will cut the picture size in half.

Once you have the new image size, make sure you "save as" and rename so you don't overwrite your original image. Another way to avoid doing this accidentally is to just edit a copy of the image from the start.

Messages In This Thread