rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oktoberfest (Munich) Data Sheet

Oktoberfest (Munich) Data Sheet

I spent 3 days over the weekend here to. I absolutely loved it, never had so much fun. Gaming is pretty easy here, everyone is drunk off their ass and there to have a great time. Your biggest enemy is going to be yourself and whether you can handle the booze, easier said then done especially if your with a bunch of rowdy mates and you start drinking at 10am. First day I got way too drunk too early, was falling asleep at the table. Second day I pulled a local girl from some club after Oktoberfest who spoke virtually no English. We were on our way back to mine when her fat friend appeared out of nowhere and wanted to go to maccas, mood was destroyed. At least they bought me some chicken mcnuggets.

I should point out too that it does get obsurdly packed over the weekend. Pretty much if your not inside a tent at a table by 11am then you dont have a chance in hell. Also I heard the ratio is much worse over the weekend (especially the middle weekend) because hoardes of Italian dudes drive up. The middle weekend is actually the unoffical Italian weekend. I think mid-week is a much better bet.

Pretty much if I'm in Europe I want to go to this every year if I can. This is one festival which is definetly NOT overrated in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread