rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do groups of hot girls always hang out with one fattie?

Why do groups of hot girls always hang out with one fattie?

The hot girls feel hotter when they're around a less attractive girl by comparison, and the fat chick gets the ego boost of being around the popular chicks. It's a symbiotic relationship. The hot girls get to deflect some attention and the fat chick gets loaded with more attention than she's used to.

There's that, and it filters out guys who have social skills with fat chicks or the hot ones, but not both. And I fucking hate humoring the fat chick for more than 5 minutes.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread