rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can You Talk Your Way Into Pussy?

Can You Talk Your Way Into Pussy?

Quote: (09-30-2012 04:13 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

...I don't believe that for a second. As was mentioned in the analogy above, that's like saying, any fat/ugly chic could make you fall for her if she could say just the perfect words...

You're looking at it the wrong way. First of all, most people aren't ugly...just some people are more attractive than others.

Second, I noticed how you mentioned "fat"...being fat makes you less attractive, being fat also suggests to people you don't look after your appearance. However, ANYBODY can lose weight.

If a man doesn't have an attractive face he can still find ways to improve it. Many men don't help themselves with their hairstyle. If you're slightly balding shave your head, if your head is a little big grow more hair for it to be less noticable etc...EVERYBODY can do something to make themselves more physically attractive.

Personally, I would give any woman a chance if she's slim, dresses feminely, etc, etc...basically if she higlights her best features and makes an effort...IMO everyone deserves props for doing the best they can and for making the most of what they have appearance-wise (both men and women)...If a woman wouldn't do the same for me she could piss off.

Quote: (09-30-2012 04:13 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Some women will be uninterested no matter what you say or do. Some are indifferent and may be persuaded if you put your best foot forward. Some will be into you no matter what so long as you aren't hopelessly lame.

Under time constraints yes, but without it I believe every woman can be persuaded, at least, that's the mind set we should have.

It's a matter of who has the stronger frame.

If woman doesn't seem interested in me at first (normally expressed by a lack of talking) I would flip it on its head...a disinterested woman can also be ineterpreted as someone who is shy, nervous or simply rude. I'd assume these first and behave accordingly, I'd say "Are you trying to think of something to say?" or I'd tell her if she could do an impression of somebody (think of a woman with a really odd voice for comical effect) and conclude that she is boring if she doesn't do one etc...basically I would make her lack of interest HER problem rather than mine....

Quote: (09-30-2012 05:12 AM)tiggaling Wrote:  

Well, I do think "attraction is not a choice." I don't think it is about what you say, but about your energy and how women read you and the energy of your body language.

Yeah, attraction isn't a choice.

Quote: (09-30-2012 05:12 AM)tiggaling Wrote:  

...There is an abundance of females out there, so I think it is more about finding one that likes you, rather than trying to force the issue with one who does not.

The act of forcing in itself is unnattractive...If you're interested in a woman who appears not to be interested in you, you must communicate to her that you don't care what she thinks.

Like I mentioned earlier that's her problem. Having preconcieved notions about somebody you just met is STUPID...so call her out on it, but do it sarcastically.

And I say sarcastically so you don't offend her...instead try to make her aware of her stupid ways...If she behaves stupid, treat her as stupid...

Quote: (09-30-2012 10:02 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Well she doesn't know if she's interested until you talk. Game is talk mostly. How do I pull girls at the deli counter over and over? All talk. How many decent looking guys do you know that can't pull? It's because they don't know what to say to get her thinking about getting with them.

Actually game is less about talk more about body language and tone of voice, appearance, how you behave...then I would say it is talking.

Messages In This Thread