rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Possibly the Best Representation of American Women on a Night Out

Possibly the Best Representation of American Women on a Night Out

Quote: (09-22-2012 10:48 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

If I go out on a weekend and walk into a venue and it's 60/40 guys to girls, I consider that pretty awesome and I'll happily run approaches and do my thing. In some cases that ratio would be considered a godsend.

However, it's all too common that I go out on Fridays or Saturdays and it's more like 80/20. We all know how that affects the female psyche.

I think there is only a minority of girls that go out. Going out and going to bars/clubs is a lifestyle of a small group of the society. If I look in my social circle of girls they only do this maybe one or two times a year. They stay at home and watch TV or sit together with their friends and drink a bottle of wine.

We have to stop believing the community marketing that bars/clubs are places people go to get laid. NOT. Only the guys do. If a girl wants dick she goes play billiard, or she goes to salsa dancing course.

This means there are TONS of woman out there looking to get laid. Only we don't meet them. Walk around on the street... how many of those girls that walk around do you encounter in the nightlife? Almost none.

Messages In This Thread