rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting a Reluctant Bitch to Blow

Getting a Reluctant Bitch to Blow

Met this bitch offline and we had sex, but she wouldn't go down on me "on a first date".

I don't understand why it's OK to have sex on first date, but BJs are taboo. Maybe it's because there's no condom.

I decided to treat it like any other barrier that comes up in the game. I slowly and persistently out-willed her. Little by little, she crumbled and eventually took my dick in her mouth.

Here's what I did:

Made sure to plow her well in sex. After, we were hanging, but she wanted some more dick. She kept jerking me off and telling me that she wasn't going to go down. She told me that she wanted to, but wanted to leave something mysterious for next time, so she wasn't going to do it. I made it clear that I wanted her to go down and I didn't think it was such a bad thing for her to do etc. She kept resisting until I flipped the script.

I told her, "you're right, I don't want you to do it. I want you to go down on everything but it."

So, she went down and started kissing/licking around my groin and my balls etc. I could tell that she was trying very hard to resist taking it in her mouth. Then she came up.

I told her "I really want to fuck you. Give me a preview"

She wanted to really bad, so I didn't do anything after that.

She realized what I was doing, and said "you're going to make it hard for me."

I told her something like she missed a spot around my stomach or something. So, she went down again and kissed my stomach etc., but this time she was grazing the shaft with her mouth. She REALLY wanted to suck it.

We stood up and started getting ready to fuck and I kept persisting that she do it.

Eventually, she did and said "There's your preview."

I didn't nut in her mouth, but instead decided to reward her with a pussy rogering.

Messages In This Thread