rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Justin Wayne's New Video

Justin Wayne's New Video

Quote: (09-29-2012 06:24 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2012 05:57 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I feel the dude is legit, the reason why I say this is because I have a friend who has a similar approach and slays it.

His secret is that he is simply fearless, bold and does not let rejection phase him.

Does he have money? no
Does he have a fancy car? no
Is he overly good-looking? no

The joke is that he is nothing special.

I hope you're right and this isn't fake shit. Though I must say I'm not too impressed with his actual game other than his ability to keep plowing through shit tests and relentless persistence. That's the one thing I can take away from watching his material. I admit I'd have probably ejected if a girl was putting up heavy resistance to an insta-date. I'd have taken that as a IOD and just moved on to more amenable target.

As for his game, he doesn't really sound smooth in any way. His voice sounds kind of nerdy and staccato. Maybe that's done on purpose in order to be disarming? He can come across as needy at times too. He's definitely not running standard black guy game. He seems like basically a white guy with black skin as far as game goes.

I think that is the key, these type of guys don't give up at the first hurdle.
Sometimes as a black guy you have to soften your approach and not come off as your sterotypical black guy.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread