rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got in a fight with white knights.

Got in a fight with white knights.

Quote: (09-29-2012 02:47 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

A lot of people are misunderstanding my gun comment. The point of the gun isn't to carry it out with you to nightclubs. It's to have it in case of emergencies. If the area you are in is that dangerous, you must be prepared for the worst case scenarios.

Keep the gun in your car when you go out at night, so you have someplace to fall back upon in case a group of hostile men follow you outside of a club. This way, should you be in a dangerous situation, you can run your ass away (make it look like you're a coward), but then you come back with the gun should they follow.

If you live next to a popular club, keep a gun in your apartment.

Also, I've never been in a serious fight since grade school. Why? I'm basically evil when it comes to shit like this, I throw morals out the window and I play to win.

Fisto's comment:

Quote:Quote:

The bar was very crowded and I wasn't even paying attention to these people but the guy (a roided out late 30s goatee and stenciled shirt wearing asshole, probably bigbootylvr) grabbed my shoulder and said "you just bumped into my girlfriend, tell her your sorry". This has literally almost never happened to me since I was 26 (the last time I was in a street fight) or so.

What I would do in this situation is resort to trickery. After telling the guy, "I wasn't even close to her", and yet he continues to escalate the confrontation, it's time to outsmart him.

"You know what dude, I wasn't aware I did anything. Let me make it up to you. Tell you what, I'll buy her a drink."

Then you walk away while he thinks he's the victor. You then go to the bouncers. "Yo dude, this guy over there is trying to pick a fight with me. I've managed to walk away, but he's really drunk. I'm going to the bar to buy a drink and mind my own business, but if you see him run up to me, you know why. I'd appreciate it if you watched my back."

Then you slip the bouncer a twenty.

You then go up to the bar to make it look like you're buying a drink. Proceed to game whatever girl you want. Ignore the asshole who picked a fight with you.

If, after 20-30 minutes or so, the drunk piece of shit comes up to you again, this is when you wave over the bouncer. If the guy tries to shove you or hit you, just block his attacks and make your way to the bouncer. Eventually the bouncers will see you, and since you've tipped them they should throw the bum out.

You win.

Another point.

Should I ever get into trouble, and knock a dude out, or, god forbid, kill someone, I would be out of that place faster than The Flash. Don't bother trying to explain yourself, just get the fuck out of there.

"Yo dude," YOu have quite an imagination.

Lets see you're going to get a gun for protection and safety, then hide it in your apt. When shit hits the fan you're going to run home to safety, grap your weapon, then run back to the club and what youre going to have a duel?

Whats plan b? ok were gonna grease the bouncer, crawl over to him when some guy smashes a bottle over your face. perfect we got that covered.

Gotcha. sounds like a plan. Lets roll.

Messages In This Thread