rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got in a fight with white knights.

Got in a fight with white knights.

Quote: (09-29-2012 12:03 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Hiflo,

I haven't read the rest of the advice given but, I grew up in GA and AL until I left for the Army at 18. You have hit the thing I hate the most about the south on the head. That redneck "I'm going to get a girl or get into a fight" attitude. It's actually in a lot of places beside there. I used to avoid eye contact in my early 20s, not because I was afraid but because I was afraid of having to fuck someone up (I was a wrestler at the olympic training center, no redneck/punk was going to beat me up) and avoiding eye contact seemed to be an invitation for someone to start something so I quit.

The truth is, as long as you are in this type of gaming atmosphere it's going to keep happening and you have 3 choices, you can try and "tell" on them via the bouncers or police or you can verbally try and diffuse the situation or you can fight fire with fire (biggest risk but also can have the most satisfying outcome). The police option I feel is bad for confidence and inner game, the verbal diffusing method can work if you honestly want to end the confrontation (but it can be very tempting to tell them to fuck off), the fight option can land you in a lot of trouble.

I'm hesitant to share this story but fuck it. About 3-4 months ago I was walking through a bar, and past a table of 3 girls and one guy who was standing up. The bar was very crowded and I wasn't even paying attention to these people but the guy (a roided out late 30s goatee and stenciled shirt wearing asshole, probably bigbootylvr) grabbed my shoulder and said "you just bumped into my girlfriend, tell her your sorry". This has literally almost never happened to me since I was 26 (the last time I was in a street fight) or so. The chick is on the other side of the table from me. I look at the girl who shrugs her shoulders and back at him, I say "No I didn't. I didn't even come close to her" then I look at her again "Is this guy serious?". He gives me this maddog stare and get's right up in my face. I can smell his breath and some spittle goes on my cheek he said something like "You're about to have a big problem". I say "You know what man, you're starting to hurt my ears, are you going to do something or not?" He twists his shoulders like he is going to do something so I hit him twice. Left hook, and he doesn't go down, so I follow up with a right hand and put him on his ass and walk away calmly while the girls are screaming for security. I get to the door and they hold me up.

A cop comes and I tell my side of the story, and a couple people I sort of know corroborate it "minding my own business, I felt threatened blah blah blah". The cop doesn't even arrest me but writes me a ticket for a misdemeanor battery since I struck him first. A month or so later while I'm in N. Dakota looking for a job, there's a letter that came for me back in Vegas from the court system and the little ticket has been upgraded to a felony. I broke his orbital bone and it looks like I'm going to have to pay 28k in restitution (for his medical bills) to avoid jail time or I can fight it in a jury trial. Now did this asshole deserve to be fucked up? IMO hell yes, would I pay close to 30 grand to do it? No fucking way. Not to mention paying for all the stress involved.

I've never been in any real trouble before, but on a long enough timeline and the way laws are established, you will get into trouble if you have a hard time suffering fools.

Anyway, at least you're alright and that guy will have to think twice before doing the same thing again.

I have been there before. Its All ego. Look at him first than her when you are finishing the line and say " I don't think i bumped into her but if i did i am sorry bro, hows your guys night going?" Boom. Verbal judo master. Chic might even be a little wet now.

Messages In This Thread