rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oktoberfest (Munich) Data Sheet

Oktoberfest (Munich) Data Sheet

Quote: (09-28-2012 12:05 PM)Qwest Wrote:  

Good breakdown my fellow Angelino! The game seems pretty simple to run and I think the most valuable piece you dropped in there was that the smoking area is essentially useless since they will always go back inside and numbers do nothing in this environment.

I did get a number, and not all go back inside so not sure if something can happen. I basically just approached 1 or 2 girls on my way to the bathroom each time. I don't normally have access to hot ass college girls so I just had to try to see if I could upgrade from what were at the tables already.

Quote: (09-28-2012 02:20 PM)NoShameAllGame Wrote:  

Great report slubu. Man, I would've wanted to roll with you guys. I went solo last year and didn't enjoy it much; couldn't find the right group of guys (would've been random) with the right game mindset. And all the other reports almost unanimously show no love to southern Germany. Glad you had a great time and was able to take home that Vienna girl. If you're still around, there's always next week. Holla.

Not around man, headed to other parts of Europe now.

Quote: (09-28-2012 08:08 PM)nmmoooreland20 Wrote:  

Nice report. I will be there for the last 2 days-- any thoughts on the prospect of rolling dolo?

I can't figure that out. It was a lot of fun having friends with me to drink with especially when you are doing a long stay it's easy to go back and forth with the girls and your friends in conversation. Although, this Australian guy met this French girl 10 minutes before they sat down at our table, kissed about 20 minutes after that and left in under an hour. So there's that...

Messages In This Thread