rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got in a fight with white knights.

Got in a fight with white knights.

Quote: (09-29-2012 06:57 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2012 04:12 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2012 03:39 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

In the south there are a SHITTON of white knights.

I don't feel good about this, there's too much fucking risk over fucking nothing. I don't want to further the reputation as a fighter among the small bar scene and the patroling police.

Def not worth it at all. One little blood vessel in his head breaks, he dies in 40 seconds, and the manslaughter charge follows you the rest of your life, even if it's dismissed. Then again, if he's the police chief's nephew, you might get murder 2 and 15 years. And you won't feel too good about killing someone either. I worked in health care in prisons, and there is no end to the stories of guys like you who "didn't mean for this to happen. "

No one listens, no one cares-- no one wants dead guys in their town/parking lot and and they don't want you hear your story. You should be thinking about how much you're drinking, where you're going, and not being there.

People's skulls are only 1/4 inch thick. There are miles of tiny blood vessels in there and you're pounding on that shell full of adrenalin. ONE little piece of tubing breaks, and your old life is gone.

It' s like standing there smashing your refirgerator coils with a sledgehammer and hoping none break.

It sounds like the fights are totally unavoidable by HiFlo.

HiFlo, have you tried threatening them with the cops? That's always gotten guys to back down where I live (in the Northeast). When a guy starts getting in your face, ask him,

"Have you ever been arrested before?" Pull out your cell and start filming. Have it on record of him being aggressive with you being passive.

Then, if he persists, use your cell to dial 911. Show him the numbers on the screen. If he STILL doesn't back down, call the cops and get him arrested. You'll have video evidence.
That would be a quick way to get your phone smashed and your ass beat here. If someone was filming me as "evidence" for sure his or her phone would be toast.

Messages In This Thread