rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Justin Wayne's New Video

Justin Wayne's New Video

Quote: (09-28-2012 11:23 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2012 10:24 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Roosh said in the comments that the guys a faker http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/09/2...ent-370830

Laughing my ballz off at your comment

Quote:Quote:

As for alpha’s being white nationalists, bullshit. Roosh was right when he chalked up the white nationalist, HBD crowd as being a bunch of angry frustrated white guys who take out their lack of game on black dudes. Guys who are having success don’t really give a fuck. The Roosh Forum’s Obama vs Romney poll had Obama get 67% of the vote if that’s any indication of how players vote, which was surprised by considering that a lot of posters are very far right.

Reading the comments here it becomes painfully obvious the WN’s aren’t actually practicing game. The reason H doesn’t care about miscegenation is because as a player he’s fucked and wants to fuck girls regardless of their race as long as they’re hot. The same is true for all players even if they prefer one race of girl over the other. They’re not white nationalist because for the most part WN and Game are incompatible due the the above, due to the fact that an alpha isn’t going to have an irrational insecurity of black dudes fucking “their women” and because they don’t fucking pedestalize the shit out of white girls like WN’s do, which ironically contributes to girls fucking dudes from other races.

Heartiste, your comment sections have become a laughing stock because of all these WN’s. If they had game and weren’t pathetic snivelling betas I can see why you’d keep them, but they’ve made your blog a laughing stock. Purge the StormFront keyboard jockeys Soviet Russia style.

And Roissy's response:

[heartiste: sure. and then we'll top the night off with a good old-fashioned book burning.]

I admire his commitment to free speech. At the very least, there should be an "ignore" button added next to a user's name.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Heartiste's been putting videos of Justin Wayne macking on white girls just to whip his readers into a lynch mob frenzy just for his own amusement.

Messages In This Thread