rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much do you spend a month?

How much do you spend a month?

Quote: (09-27-2012 06:29 PM)Moma Wrote:  

If more money won't change your life, you need to expand your imagination. To those who say it won't, I wonder if you travel much and how far do you travel, when you vacate?
From travelling, you reach in your pockets and having a fat wad to work with can make the experience much better.

When I was with my ex, we went through aroudn 20K a month. Lots of expensive travel, trips to wine country, trips to wine bars, new clothes, new shoes, dining out, bottles of wine, cigars, total material self-indulgence.

I've lived the materialistic "good life." It ain't so good.

The things that give me enjoyment don't cost much money. I like books, coffee/tea, sex (with game, sex is cheap), my dog, good friends, lifting weights (having a good body makes sex cheaper), seeing beautiful structures, looking at the sunset, walking near the ocean.

If you rent in the right place, you get the best of everything for free.

I'm going to do an African safari one of these years.

http://www.londolozi.com/en/home/

That'll only be $10K all in. If I saved for two years, that's only an extra $416 a month.

Would it change my life if I could travel whenever wherever?

Not really.

I don't feel the compulsion to travel right now.

Messages In This Thread