rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banter / Content free conversations

Banter / Content free conversations

I have found that most girls haven't a fucking clue what's going in the world so reading newspapers is pointless for small talk conversations with girls because it WILL go over there heads. It's good for small talk with older people though.

In regards to asking questions versus statement-statement-exchanges, I have found that girls these days are so wired into facebook and instagram and shit that they have forgotten how to make small talk themselves, so asking questions is pretty fucking important.

For example, I'm banging this one girl right now. I was hanging out with her & her best friend of like 10 years this weekend. I asked questions about her best friend's parents and found out that her parents grew up and met in London before coming to the US. The girl I'm banging had no idea of this despite having been best friends for 10 years. So asking questions is important to leading the conversations as long as you're not just asking questions, but sharing something about yourself as well.

The fact of the matter is that conversation is more or less a lost skill among the younger generation now and asking questions is important to fucking building rapport because if you wait for them to respond to bait, it will more than likely NOT happen. LOL!

Messages In This Thread