rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jackson Heights, Queens

Jackson Heights, Queens

In my short stint in New York, I stayed near Jackson Heights. The 7 train at Jackson Heights was where I traversed in and out of Manhattan. Daygame was much more tolerable than night game since there are a lot of families during the day, yet there were lot of females alone and in sets of two were at and around the station waiting for the subway. That is where I made some approaches to no avail. However, I was cat-called by a milf-aged woman (7) at night from Colombia after walking past her with my night gear on who was with her friend from Nicaragua (7). She said, "Dios," when I walked past her. I was like "did you say something to me?" She changed it to "adios," and waved for me to go away. I moved toward them and said, you did not say "adios," you said "Dios." I spoke broken Spanish with them afterword and had them laughing. Asked if I could go eat them, found out they both were married and moved on. At night, there were many a prostitute walking along Roosevelt and a heavy police presence.

Messages In This Thread