rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being in love with a chick helps your game and your happiness... or does it?

Being in love with a chick helps your game and your happiness... or does it?

Thanks man, I see your point... at least you are more reasonable and don't attack me. It's my second post here, and I did not realize how harsh you guys are. I just love Roosh and wanted to share how he has helped me. I don't have a hidden agenda, and I absolutely understand that I am desrecpecting the game by falling in love with a dancer I haven't slept with yet. But I am honest about it, and want to experiment. There is no game God out there, to perish me to hell if I desrespect the game. I am a scientist and just want to see how it feels like. I want to experiment man! Thanks for your advice though

Quote: (09-24-2012 01:58 PM)PJ25 Wrote:  

Nah this nigga high. It sounds like you have really applied the game principles and integrated many of the mindsets, but somewhere along your brief forray into game you forget your initial intention or you have simply realized a hidden agenda of yours that is "rewarding" you for acting like a bitch.

Love is a drug and I think somewhere inside you realize you are high off the emotions you are feeling, but as I study game I realized that sometimes you must behave like a judge and other times like a poker player.
It is my opinion that if you want to get good you must establish a system -- i.e. like a poker player. Most poker players have systems that they follow religiously that sometimes lead them to a loss, but in the *long run* it yields the highest payout. That is what I call respecting the game. You have a great system for bitches you have not put on a pedestal, but then you find "your version of a 10" and then you turn into a bitch, you disrespect the game.

And other times you must behave like a judge and realize that we are all human beings and thus each interaction has the potential to be unique. i.e. you must evaluate the "extenuating circumstances" and use discretion on what type system you would like to implement. I think in this case you would defend yourself by saying that the latter is where your head is, but your behavior is inappropriate if you really want to progress.

Anyways, good to hear you're making progress, and if you choose to ignore my words, enjoy your heroin holiday.

Messages In This Thread