rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The story on Cali Colombia

The story on Cali Colombia

WestCoast:
Great report. +1 from me. For those of you who have never been to Cali, there is not much more to it than what WestCoast is describing. There is an upscale part of the southern part of the city called Ciudad Jardin. That is where I stayed. There are a few decent bars in Ciudad Jardin and a mall which is a good daygame spot, although it is not the biggest or most popular mall in Cali. The mall has some small bars which stay open after the stores close. It is worthwhile at least stopping by those bars. I wasn't impressed with the clubs on Sexta. The girls at those clubs were friendly and seemed DTF, but the quality was pretty low. As with Medellin, the Bodytech gym is a good place to meet girls if you go early enough in the morning.

Pros of Cali:

Less expensive than Medellin and many other international cities
Fewer foreigners and sex tourists than Medellin
Easy to find a relatively cheap flight from many U.S. cities

Cons of Cali:
Nightlife is mediocre at best. The key is to find a decent private party somewhere.
I wasn't impressed with the quality of women. Cali often bills itself as having the most beautiful women in South America, in Latin America, or in the world. This is blatently false. I would give the top spot in Colombia to Medellin , the top spot in South America and in all of Latin America to Buenos Aires, and the top spot in all of the Americas to Los Angeles.

Messages In This Thread