rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

POF - promising start

POF - promising start

So I had a date with the 30yo last night. Let me just say...very promising. We came back to my place and messed around some. Her nipples are pierced. [Image: icon_razz.gif] Hanging out again tomorrow.

The S American girl still wants to get together and the 9 started texting me again and we skyped last night. She's a nerd, was playing xbox. She told me she's extremely shy but a raging slut on the inside. We'll see where it goes, but so far she seems hesitant to meet. For her to be so hot she has to be really weird or something to prefer skyping over meeting up when we're not far from each other. Maybe she's still qualifying me or making sure I'm not a psycho or stalker - something I've noticed all of the girls on online do to some extent before agreeing to text or meet. They also have mostly all had google voice numbers, and provide their real number later on.

I'm done with the site. There's diminishing returns and no longer makes sense to waste time on there as I've already messaged most of the hot girls in a 30 mile radius.

Opening messages were 2-5 sentences long, did not start with a hey hi or anything like that. I played off their profiles, and tried to mirror their style, provide some sort of hook (a question or assumption that they'd want to counter), and usually ended with "drop me a line if you want to talk".

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Messages In This Thread