rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

German man aquitted of raping 15 year old girl--saying no not enough

German man aquitted of raping 15 year old girl--saying no not enough

I kinda read through most of these comments You guys are entitled to your opinion. If the guy didn't violate German law then fine. The law is the law. But I'm not sure how in the shit not fighting back enough is a concept that exists. The concept disgusts me. If the chick says no ... its just fucking no. Not a big deal, not worth the hassle. It is what it is. And what was the chick suppose to do, risk getting the shit beat of her. Or fight back until she got killed or choked out. Come the fuck on. Man on Man rape is mad serious business. We can all say what the shit we WOULD do in that situation, but regardless of how far we went, Im damn sure we would not want our fight-back ability to be involved in whether or not the guy gets a conviction. Or lets talk about fucking kiddie rape. Well actually, no, I just ate. Again, if the dude didn't violate German law then fine, but I'm not a fan of "she should have fought if it was really rape" shit.

Messages In This Thread