rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So what's the deal with whiny sex tourists?

So what's the deal with whiny sex tourists?

Quote: (09-19-2012 07:48 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2012 11:48 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

What's sad is that hitting on a girl is enormously fun. The genuine attempt to attract a girl releases endorphins and testosterone that nothing else can. The mystery of showing up in a foreign land and figuring out the way to behave only adds to the fun.

I get the feeling that to many of us, it's not the sex, well to an extent it is, but it's the enjoyment of interacting with women that really pushes us. I know it does for me.

Interacting with a beautiful, intelligent, and feminine woman is perhaps one of life's greatest joys. It's sad that many men don't get this opportunity once in their lives.

There is nothing fun in interacting with a whore from a cognitive perspective.

Good post,I concur absolutely.

However.....we are looking at whoring as being a black and white issue,and I suspect for most it isn't. Just because someone does bang whores I doubt it means they won't also try to game women. I doubt that there is a whoremonger in Kiev let's say who would turn down a girl if he met her in a bar simply because she was not a whore. For some they will use whores because they are married and want a fuck without strings. For some they might go out for an evening gaming but if they fail to close think fuck it I'll get a whore and bust my nut. Others will be old and know they can't get the kind of girl ( young and attractive ) that they are attracted to and so will pay for a whore. Others might really want a GF but have a disformity or whatever. The list goes on ad infinitum. I know a guy,lives in south of France,minted beyond belief,has game and plenty of women after him but he just enjoys the 'seediness' of banging a whore every now and then. So it's not black and white.

People are saying 'but there can't be any fun in whoring,there is no callenge'. I'd say the fact so many do it proves that to be wrong. There must be an excitement for them other then the actual sex act or they would just masturbate. From reading the whore forum that was linked on here recently I can see that there is a camaraderie amongst the whorists posting there,they seem to meet up a lot and socialize,they no doubt get a thrill from going to foreign countries and visiting shit holes in search of cheap pussy. No doubt they end up in some sketchy situations whilst hunting for whores in the poor parts of foreign cities which are funny memories to share with their fellow whorists.

Does that lifestyle appeal to me? No,I enjoy seduction too much. The sex for me
is secondary to the chase and the great nights out to be honest but that does not mean I am anti whoremongers. Each to their own. The only thing that fucks me off about them is that in certain places I'm regarded as being a whore monger just by being a foreign visitor,that makes seduction harder for all of us.

What was a real eye opener to me having lived overseas is just how different American whore mongers go about it compared to Colombianos.

American guys (usually on vacation) simply pay for sex and that is it....Colombianos on the other hand pay for a relationship...they do almost everything with their prepagos that they would do with their real girlfriends or wife. And these relationships have a surprising about of acceptance in the culture here.

Messages In This Thread