rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Quote: (09-17-2012 02:27 AM)starmaze Wrote:  

So Gio, if you approach 10 girls in row and no one is interested, how are able to maintain your positive attitude?

10 is such a small number!!! It doesn't mean anything!!! It has no statistical significance!!!10 is not a big enough sample size to really determine anything! I have had weeks were I approached 10 girls and ended up banging 2 of them. I have also had weeks were I approached 10 girls and they all rejected me.

These little hot and cold streaks don't matter. The important thing is to identify areas where you can get better and then improve everyday, every week, every month.

What did you learn from these 10 approaches???

That's what you should be focused on. Where you can get better and how you can get better. You should not be emotionally invested in these approaches. Especially, as a beginner, you are training, you are practicing.

Think about anyone who is learning a new skill - It's hard in the beginning.The ones who give up will never learn. The ones who tough it out, keep going, and keep working are the ones who will learn it.

Its really that simple. Give up and fail OR keep going and succeed. Those are your options. It's a simple decision for me. I have been in your shoes. When I first started day gaming I got rejected and blown out 99% of the time. I had to approach 100 girls before I even got a makeout. Did I ever get discouraged? Maybe a little, but the next day I went out and approached 10 more. Little by little, I noticed things that I was doing wrong, I noticed patterns that I could change. My confidence grew. My skills improved.

You can't control the reactions of girls but you can control your attitude and your effort. And, in game, the most important things are your attitude and your effort.

If getting rejected by 10 girls causes you to get discouraged, then you need to get tougher, you need to be less emotionally invested, you need to be more positive.

My positive attitude is so strong that even if a million girls rejected me, I would still not be discouraged!

Even if a million girls reject me, I know there are still another 4+ billion out there!!!

In my opinion, a positive attitude is the most important tool in a players toolbelt!

Messages In This Thread