rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The smell of love

The smell of love

Quote: (12-02-2008 07:19 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2008 05:37 PM)twigman Wrote:  

Napoleon would tell Josephine not to wash before he came home from the front, so she would be extra tasty.

What? Is this historically documented??

I agree with most of what you said. I just like it for the experience. I enjoy the warm, oyster-like sensation and the alkaline taste combined with her woman scent. Nothing else like it.

Man, I dated this one girl, Id bet my life her pussy would crush Josephine's in a stank off. My lord, No matter how long she scrubbed, washed, or douched that pussy it was rank. I'm mean like the stench of a bankrupt fish factory and that's before sex. When I hit it, the odor was atomized it went everywhere; got into my close under my nails, and the stank would follow me, Id be out somewhere and all of a sudden swear I could still smell it. I never said anything to her, but god she had to know. Never went down on her either, and I must admit that stank pussy is what ended our relationship. If I remember correctly it burnt my cock too. Stankest pussy I have ever delt with.

There have been other pussies that were mighty tasty and I too love to go down on a woman for as long as she likes. Are there flavored sauces or gravys you can smather over your pussy before you dine? I want strawberries! I think all pussy should taste like strawberries!

Messages In This Thread