rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving Abroad - Dos and Don'ts

Moving Abroad - Dos and Don'ts

if your living NOT traveling abroad 1500 is more than enough. just avoid first world nations like western europe and japan. you can find rent cheaply by looking in local newspapers. it is possible to make a living teaching english but dont expect to make bank. i live abroad. most of my income is from rent(im a landlord in the us i pay a company a fee to manage by place) and through investments. teaching english is ok but the pay isnt good. expect 5 dollars an hr in mexico. however you can be your own boss so if you dont like a student or hate waking up early you can be in control of it. also it takes no skill to teach english all you are really doing is just speaking in native tongue.

the advantages are big so if you enjoy fucking latinas or asians or white girls with a russian accent suddenly you have found gold.
the disadvantages your family and some friends will not understand your lifestyle and why you would want to leave us or western europe.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread