rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Health and Fitness as Travel

Health and Fitness as Travel

Quote: (08-25-2010 10:48 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2010 07:15 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2010 12:33 AM)mangadooza Wrote:  

As a side note, Tim Ferriss -- a guy that appears to be highly respected around these parts -- is coming out with a book on fitness soon. After reading his blog post on "gaining 30 pounds of muscle in 28 days," I'm skeptical. But he did mention there'd be a section on sex,so it should be good for at least a useful tidbit or two.

I definitely want to check this book out, I've heard about it. It's called 'superhuman' or something like that, right?

Most of what Tim says is hype, but if you water down his hype usually he at least makes a solid point. 4HWW is a good example of this - working 4 hours only is pretty unrealistic for most people, but the idea is that once you free up your location and source of income, anything is possible.

Do you know when it's coming out?

He says it's called "Becoming Superhuman", but watch I bet it's going to be called something else. I think it's due out in November. Should be good but if he continues to claim that he gained 30lbs of muscle in a month then I won't believe much of anything else in that book.

You cant even gain 30 pounds of muscle on steroids in a month . ( if you did , its all water and you will lose it anyways ) Gaining 5 - 10 pounds a year in your prime is a amazing achievement in it self.

In before a bunch of 120 pounders talk about about how they gained 40 pounds in a month [Image: dodgy.gif]

Messages In This Thread