rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!

Quote: (09-09-2012 11:06 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2012 04:13 PM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

I feel Scotian, right now in E-town, I'm not really feeling it. It's sad when I'm actually looking to getting back to work. I'm not sure how long I can live here, I might move to Calgary in a year if shit still ain't poppin.

You gotta get in that zone. Girls just want to have fun. Begin subtle and low key... especially while out dolo is a bad move.

Jam yourself at the bar and just talk to whomever cross your path.. down shots with people and just get wild and messed up. If your looking like your having a great time nobody is going to ask you questions and if they do tell em or say your homies fucked off.

The biggest difference between Toronto and the Prairies IMO is the change of pace and speed of partying. In Toronto so much stuff is going on, were spoiled out there and people take things slow and soft. The night starts early there, people chill, sip. In the prairies you go pre-drink some spot and then roll up to the bar at 12 am drunk of your ass. Then you get even more messed up inside and then go party some place after.

The key is making yourself stand out from the Neanderthals that pack that City. Being a cool dude with swagger, style, who knows how to have a good time is always a plus. Hell don't even tell people your from Toronto because they will wonder why the fuck you came to E-Town because in their mind Toronto is on some next level type thing. Have a great story to explain why you are their other then being a typical person whom came in to work on a site.

When I come back from my next rotation it's back in the hunt.

Messages In This Thread