rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia

Quote: (09-08-2012 08:13 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Dude, just stay in the US if your cars carry such importance. The whole country revolves around getting to places in your car and there is a vast net of resources to support this culture. Nowhere else in the world handling multiple cars be as convenient and cheap. I'm not saying this as something negative, just stating the obvious.

I'm going to generalize a bit here for clarity, but in Latin America you would need a lot of resources on security and safe storage for exclusive cars which would cost you. In Europe the security need is not as great but you'll be hit with a lot of Insurances fees. Gasoline prices are also steep and DUI laws generally very rough. Not to mention that Europe is largely moving away from the car. In Asia both the economy and security of the issue is sound, but as you noted the infrastructure is far more limited and lef hand traffic is quite prevalent (a major pain in a car with the wheel on the left side).

So no matter what way you cut it you are going to be worse of than were you are currently if you are trying to export your current lifestyle wholesale to wherever you are relocating. Thus my advice is to free yourself of your reliance on your cars.

I don't know why you have to argue with him when he is happy with his cars.

Messages In This Thread