rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Letting girls live with you

Letting girls live with you

Why? I mean like some one said its gonna screw up your game. Is it a dry spell or is she fucking worth it?

Sometimes I have chicks over for the night cuz they live far away (I live in the country side kind of) and I don't want to put em in sketchily cab in the wee hours but really I don't even like sleep overs unless its part of the plan.

When I invite a hot chick to the ranch and she is new sometimes I just let her know that I don't need sex from her. They hate that shit, it takes away their game (but of course it does not work is you are bluffing). So after the spa and the city light views I show em to their room and tell em to ring the maid if they need something because I am going to sleep and don't like to be awakened. Fucking jilts em... You should see the looks the next morning... hahahahahaha. Some are even pissed off. Most just look at me with a "wow that was different" vibe....

Sleep overs occasionally, livie ins? - Why? - as in never...

Messages In This Thread