rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can Russian Be Learned Conversationally Fluent in 6 Months?

Can Russian Be Learned Conversationally Fluent in 6 Months?

I don't know what conversationaly fluent means to you exactly but if you study Russian hard for six months you will get to a level where you can do simple things easily. Unless you are a natural linguist it's highly unlikely you would be having conversations that resemble the ones you have in your native language. After six months study you will still find targeting English speaking Russians your best bet because you won't have the vocabulary or experience to game girls purely in Russian. I speak from experience in this department. Despite being conversational its still a relief when a girl speaks good English and most of my bangs have been with girls who speak good English.

My advice to you is to concentrate on vocabunary over grammar. Learn to say the verbs properly because you will using them so often but beyond that ignore the cases and genders of words until you have a good overall vocab. That's what I did and it meant that whilst I had poor proficiency,I have excellent fluency because I don't have to stop to think about how to make sure each word has the correct ending. The chicks will understand what you mean and your conversations will flow better.

Study Russian,it will make things easier, but be realistic about what you can learn from a book with little conversation practice in six months. If you studied with a teacher in Russia for six months then that's another story. I know a guy who went to university in Minsk to study Russian and after 6 months he spoke beautiful Russian. After a year he had pretty much nailed it.

Udachi!

Messages In This Thread