rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being an asshole not working?

Being an asshole not working?

Quote: (09-07-2012 04:34 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I'm very skeptical of the idea that Croatian girls don't really like asshole game. Before getting into the game, I've been a (confident) nice guy there for almost a decade, and the grand result was 0 bangs, 0 kisses, 2 dates and 7-8 numbers. Don't be fooled into thinking that it is very different from USA - a bit softer yes, but still very Americanized. You can't compare it to Poland, Czech or Ukraine.

After all, all of it was working before the "ultimate" maneuver, it was just that you screwed up by being intentionally rude for no reason. In these circles, I think that it's called "overgaming". It could have easily turned off a girl anywhere, not just here.

I haven't been to those other places. My impressions of Croatia are: the women are way more approachable than the ones in the Anglosphere are. I've hit on a few of them here and even when I make a mistake by approaching a girl who has no interest in meeting me, she's still polite. Compare that to hitting on a couple of Icelandic girls from London the other night, with a Croatian wingman. They were off-the-charts rude to us. I've had the pleasure of meeting plenty of girls with that MO before, so I wasn't that surprised, but my wing was. He took it hard and started freaking out on them before I got him out of there. Apparently Croatian men aren't used to such rudeness from their women. The only reason we approached them was because he insisted they were Croatian. He even bet me a large sum of money that they were. He was wrong.

Your results are exactly what I would expect from being a nice guy, even here. Being confident helps of course but I think you also have to be somewhat aggressive. I'm working on one now - have seen her around a few times - started off aloof, wasn't getting anywhere, so I started getting more physically aggressive, using a lot of kino on her, hardly any talking. I will turn my back and talk to other people while she's there, and will even get up and go hang out with another group of people. And she's still interested. I'm not being a blatant asshole like in my earlier example, but am simply demonstrating that I have places to go and people to see. I don't think hanging around her like a loyal puppy dog works anywhere in the world. You have to chase them a little, then get them to chase you a little. This one won't come to my apartment yet, but she clearly wants to, and she will, soon...

Messages In This Thread