rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicago

Chicago

Quote: (09-05-2012 11:54 PM)Swagger Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2012 07:11 PM)NewGamer Wrote:  

City target on state and Madison..new day game spot tons of young talent.

Yes, I can vouch for the new Target on state. I have been to the Pret a Manger downstairs and I am surprised how many pretty 20 somethings are doing their grocery shopping during the lunch time.

Another day game spot, Roof at the Wit on Sundays, their brunch menu is pretty decent. I have been there a couple of times this year but its been with female company and I've never had a chance to actively game at this venue.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...502&type=3

Lastly, for you senior players who are not too crazy about the club scene & work better in a low energy environment, I would highly highly recommend the Drumbar on Delaware. The 2 times I have been there I could swear I spotted atleast a dozen women who looked like they stepped out of a cover of magazine. Suited up is the ONLY way to go.

A lot of these spots are going to slow down when summer ends. Unfortunately for me, I have been travelling a hell lot and not been able to enjoy the summer. hope this helps.

Yea, the rooftop bars are gone once winter hits. I was at the target this evening around 6 and it was still buzzing with talent. Young 20 somethings shopping for college stuff. I was constrained because I was with family but I'm going to be a regular visitor for sure. I swear I could have done at least 20 approaches within a couple of hours.Fuck.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

Messages In This Thread