rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage is for Pussies

Marriage is for Pussies

Quote: (09-05-2012 06:06 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

Trust me, that isn't feminist bullshit. Without a good family, getting old (70+) is infinitely more lonely. I have seen it more than once.

As for everything else, what do you want me to say that there is no risk and only reward? Doesn't exist.

You need to work on your mindset some. Do you think your wife will be alive for as long as you are? Do you think your family will be around you all the time giving you comfort when they have their own lives and families to deal with?

The people I see alone in their 70's gave everything to their families. They didn't have anything outside to keep them interested. They didn't keep up their social circles because family came first. No hobbies because they were busy working all the time and raising kids.

I don't see marriage as a risk that needs to be taken at all. I can have kids without getting married. They will be far healthier and happier then most. I don't think El Mech's baby girl is unhappy or scarred for life when she knows he puts her above everything else. A lot of parents don't even have time for their kids.

Besides, there are no lonely 70 year old men with money in Thailand.

Messages In This Thread