rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage is for Pussies

Marriage is for Pussies

Quote: (09-05-2012 01:20 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

The odds are you probably will end up divorced. You don’t know how to be married. You think you do and you think that Game might help to avoid divorce. Fuck off. The only way you will stay married is if she has no better alternative to you. And if you have no balls. If you are a nice little handyman, if you stand around and hold her coat and let her direct the movie, then she might just let you keep on being her slave.

This is true, in a statistical sense. Most guys don't know how to lead a relationship with a woman, and putting a ring on it only makes things worse. But what if you're not that guy? What if you do know how? How bad is marriage then? I've never really been in relationships to experience the decline that a married man might experience.

The flaws chicks have, I can see them a mile away. So can the other guys here. I see most girls, and think "God damn, I can't imagine ANY man wifing this woman." Of course, it takes years for some guys to see flaws in a woman that I could glean in a five minute conversation.

I'm not stumping for marriage; I personally have no stake in it, and if I did get married, it wouldn't happen for several years. Guess I'm just optimistic that for the right guy who picks the right girl, marriage can work. That said, the average woman horrifies me; of all the girls that I meet even briefly, I seriously like about one to two a year.

Messages In This Thread