rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do I Get Asian Girls Sexual?? Stuck!!

How Do I Get Asian Girls Sexual?? Stuck!!

Quote: (09-05-2012 12:56 AM)obla Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2012 12:52 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

If you have them in your place already, it is no different than a western girl. However, many Asian girls FOB may not be comfortable with escalation in public. Thai girls will rarely kiss in public.

Basically, get them home and then escalate as usual. I don't usually go more than just some touching and playful tickling or such in public though.

hi RioNomad.. actually, its quite different than a western girl from my experiences with them.. and i dont escalate with them in public. i try to do that with them when theyre at my house. but i also do the tickling, teasing and jokes when theyre at my house.. but they dont respond sexually. i seriously dont get it!!

My experience is with Thai girls IN Thailand, and Western born Asian girls in California. So I could possibly be wrong. However, once you get a girl IN your room, I don't see what could be different really.

I would have to go with RawGod and say you probably are not being sexual enough. How much escalation are you doing before you get them home? Even though Thai girls are reserved in public, I still do some escalation with them before we get to my place. I touch them, tickle a little, put my hat on their head if I'm wearing it, whatever.

Messages In This Thread