rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is where society is at the moment.

This is where society is at the moment.

I don't have any evidence of this, but I get the feeling they thought he had a recorder but not a camera. See the way the two guys are silent while they're in the room, then they start asking if she's OK once they get outside. Then they jump in and yell at the guy like they're just getting there. It's like they wanted it to sound like they were just two good Samaritans that happened to pass this woman in the hall as she was screaming and jumped in to help. Of course they could have just been doing that so the people in the other rooms would here.

Anyway, the guy handled it right. And this might actually help us by shining some light on these crazy bitches. I'm curious to see how the comments change when this gets more popular. Right now it's full of red-pill guys from forums like this. I expect more white knights and feminists if this goes viral.

Messages In This Thread