rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is where society is at the moment.

This is where society is at the moment.

Time to post rage inducing youtube comments:

Quote:Quote:

even if shes lying (i doubt it) hes still got a better life altogether since hes white...and "if" she lied, it was most likely to get a better life and its justified as she has way less privileged than straight white males like small-man-camera-boy. but this looks like an almost clear case of rape; he purposely edited the beginning out where most of the rape probably occurred. even without the rape shown, he pursued and harassed an innocent woman to tears which is emotional rape.just being fair

Quote:Quote:

I hope this fucking rapist asshole gets raped in jail. Fucking rapist clearly turned on his camera AFTER he assaulted her.

Just because she is a strong woman doesn't mean she was not raped, you sexist asshole. Sexist rape apologists like you make me sick!

The world has been unfair against womyn for CENTURIES. For the sake of argument, let's say this man is not a rapist (although he obviously is). What he is going through is NOTHING compared to what womyn go through on a DAILY BASIS.

Messages In This Thread