rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish women for having kids? Or Russian/Ukrainian?

Polish women for having kids? Or Russian/Ukrainian?

Quote: (08-29-2012 06:24 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Gaston,
I'm not overestimating what I'm offering... I'm confident they'll realize they'll have a wealthy lifestyle. I already said to you to just trust me on that and forget about the money #'s

It's not about me forgetting about the money, but them. And you also trust me when I tell you that they won't forget that you are trying to sell them into your idea of wealthy lifestyle with just a grand a month. It WON'T happen.

Why would I want to live in California or southern France?

This tells me that you are not thinking thoroughly about the fundamentals of your own plan. When you want to buy these young babes with your very unorthodox arrangement it becomes about them. So it's not where you want to live, but what are you selling to THEM. You need to tap into THEIR mindset by becoming a master psychologist, cultural strategist and tactician salesman. The point is that European babes traditionally long for places like California and southern France, not Central America. To THEM those are great, "rich" locales, not Central America. And those locales are indeed expensive which reinforces their idea that they are getting actual "wealth" value (at least in terms of larger living setting). Not only that, but by living in Calif. or France they would not feel isolated from their brethren nearly as much. In Calif. they could easily find other Poles, or fire up a car and go to nearly any downtown and find a Polish social hall, restaurant, grocery, etc. In Panama not. Those are important aspects that you need to consider (from their perspective) as they may make a difference in the deal. But I know this is a moot point since you want to leave the States (and rightly so).

Why would I want to live in... southern France?

Southern France is not only beautiful, but it is a playground of rich and famous (and was since early '60s). By living there you immediately project/validate the wealth image. By living in Panama you project the tax evader image. Tax evader = cheap and secretive. I'm talking about the image and basic psychology that you may be projecting without thinking about it. And women especially are very, very influenced by those forces. Related to that, babes like to flaunt their successful lives. Especially in EE. To them it's all about showing it off. So think about that. Even if you could throw money at them by indulging them in frequent shopping trips, what's the point of having Gucci, Prada, Louboutin if they can't show it off. If they can't make their family happy for them, and their peers green with envy. And believe me Skype's not going to do it. Furthermore, can you take them every year at least to the Spanish coast & Ibiza, Italian riviera, southern France, Greek islands. How about Christmas and New year's skiing trips to Gstaad, St. Moritz, St. Anton? That's the kind of fabulous life they want to live, because it emulates what they think the wealthy life should entail. If you can do that reliably (and how could you ever guarantee that?), you still didn't close the deal, but you did increase your chances that some will bite. And even if you can give the these fabulous trips, what about the logistics? There's only one Christmas per year, and there's three of them [Image: smile.gif]

I get that the'll feel a bit isolated.

Once the "honeymoon" period is over, the routine sets in. And the routine may bring their re-evaluations of the deal, cooling off, flaking.
Bored female mind is the devil's tool.

There will be a lot of high quality women looking for security.

Women are highly irrational beings. You can't easily impose your sober logic on their eventual emotional situations.

who am I trying to impress?

THEM. That's the point. Girls are impressionable. And like I said, giving them free room and board and an average Polish salary in Central America and away from everything they know in return for putting up with your advanced age and other baby mamas will not impress them very highly. Moreover, you are looking for young babes. And European at that. Most young babes anywhere don't have shortage of suitors. Most of them are looking for romance. And they'd rather get a seed from a hot, local guy, even if they end up divorced and/or abandoned. Only then, when they are second-hand material, they may seriously be looking for a long-term security for them and their offspring. And those who are into outright gold-digging (even if you find them acceptable as such) may find aspects of your arrangement intriguing, but putting up with other baby mamas in a harem-like setting will be a dealbreaker even for them. You have to realize that ending up as an unmarried harem meat isn't part of contemporary European girl's dreams, or her cultural DNA. It just isn't. And let us not underestimate the role of girl's family in all of this. No family would find this deal acceptable for their princess.

If that's what it takes to get 1 of these women then I'll pass.

You are not passing, they are.

I'm getting out of the USA and getting rid of my citizenship.

You won't be able to get rid of your citizenship without paying a huge penalty to uncle Sam (they will tax you on your wealth and assets before allowing you to drop the citizenship. There, your wealth just got dented. But hey, you may be able to avoid the US courts that otherwise would have been after your ass, if at any point in time your harem girls decided so.

But what you said about this attracting psychos, golddiggers, and low quality women... yeah, hence why I posted this to the forum. Would like some ideas on how to go about lowering the odds of that happening

You should not be lowering odds of getting garbage, but increasing odds of getting what you want. As-is your deal is just not passable anywhere in Europe today. You need to sweeten your deal further, or revise it differently by including some items such are these:

- Increase your monthly payola amount to reflect the amount they can't easily make at home (or by going to London, as about half of Poland works in London nowadays).

- You know what? Forget about Poland completely. They won't do it. Go further east and concentrate on those wilder hordes.

- Target only girls who are not university educated or who don't have plans to do so. Hence go to small towns, and sniff out those girls who are family-oriented.

- Dig out girls whose fathers are not alive, or who abandoned them when they were little (about 1/3 of Russia [Image: smile.gif] That way you won't have to deal with their cockblock. Plus, the girls will subconsciously be more open to you substituting for the father they never had.

- Be open to idea to include young single moms. Russian (and other EE) girls from provinces get preggers by 19-20. By 24-25 they are already on their own, and they can still look great (good stock, genes). Single moms are a lot more likely to listen to also sorts of scenarios, and contemplate their future a lot more so(m)berly.

- Offer a flat bonus sum for each child they give you, AND each year they stay with you. But do it in a way that doesn't benefit them directly, but your joint child. That is, setup a trust fund for each of your joint child (as payable/beneficial to the child when they turn 18 or 21) and make those bonus payments into those accounts. That way she won't be hoarding money for herself (which increases odds of her leaving you). But she still gets benefit/security for her offspring. Matter of fact, that monthly amount you are willing to pay her, make it payable half to her, and half to her own savings account (frozen for 18-20 years, but only accessible if she stays with you). You could also try and use these tactics to justify your lower, 1k monthly payola figure.

- Setup a US university account for each child. And pay it off either at once, or each month. Each US state has that plan, and it's not that much 15-20k per plan (or less than three figures per month). There, you just provided an extra tangible incentive/benefit that doesn't cost you that much.

- Send her momma every summer on a nice European or Caribbean cruise. Cheap token that goes a long way.

- Every Christmas send her momma an envelope with 1k in it. Another cheap token that goes a long way.

There, in just 10 minutes of further planning, you increased odds of setting up that harem, you dog, you [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread