rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish women for having kids? Or Russian/Ukrainian?

Polish women for having kids? Or Russian/Ukrainian?

Quote: (08-29-2012 06:24 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

OK, based on what you guys have said, seems being upfront about this may not be the best way to do this (at least right now before Europe and the USA collapse). Maybe a better approach is to let them think they're the only one, get them pregnant because they all want to get pregnant from a rich guy, and from there, I own them and if they don't do what I want they're screwed with taking care of a kid by themselves without my help in a society that's crumbling.

I can't support that idea, that's just as immoral as women deliberately getting pregnant to trap men.

You want kids right? You want to fuck women right? So find someone to have kids with who will make an excellent mother and good partner,then take trips abroad when you feel like banging. Keep it all hush hush,no need to disrespect the mother of your kids. You think a harem will mean lots of sex. Nah it will mean more women issues,more fights and arguments and petty jealousies and ultimately it would all fuck up and you'd lose your kids. Unless you can drop mega $$$ on this plan forget about it, instead masturbate to the idea of you banging five hot Ukrainian chicks for the rest of your life. It will be better in the long run.

Messages In This Thread