rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newbs Night Out: Approaches

Newbs Night Out: Approaches

Quote: (08-27-2012 09:38 PM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

What do you look like? It seems like girls were instantly negative towards you. How were you dressed? How nervous were you?

If it's nerves making you unconfident, then do Roosh's 100 approach regiment. Just grind it out, doing a little better each time.

Some girls have told me I'm handsome before, so I don't feel like my looks are turning them off. That night I wore a red polo shirt, semi slim jeans in a light wash, and vans. The shirt and shoes had spots of paint on them, but those weren't really noticeable in the dark club.

Yeah I was nervous and my lines weren't delivered very well. I tend to mutter too which is a habit that I'm forcing myself to change. I slouch a good deal, and my default expression tends to look like a frown. Haha, I've got some shit to work on.

All in all, cold approaches will improve with practice. I'll be going out at least twice a week to off campus bars and clubs to work on it. As of this week, with classes starting, I'm focusing on social circle game and I've got three prospects. I'll keep this thread updated.

Always be trolling

Messages In This Thread