rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame - Getting started

Daygame - Getting started

My last post was from my smartphone so I couldn't be arsed to type more.

Why Paul Janka and Jeremy Soul are shit

Janka is 6 foot+ and looks like a male catwalk model. His original free "Getting laid in NY" pdf (google it) contains anything of value he has contributed to the community which is basically live in an urban megametropolis to facilitate the law of truly large numbers (NY and now london where he lives) go indirect "Excuse me do yo uknow where the law campus is?" on hundreds of girls, limiting interactions to 2 minutes and then number closing quickly. If she doesn't number close, eject, move to the next. There is literally no value added for the average RVFer who doesn't look like Janka. Roosh's Daybang shits on Janka from a great height.

Soul's daygame book is 95% Magic Bullets (superb book, superior to Bang IMO) with 5% rubbish newbie daygame advice. Respect because hes an average looking Indian dude which will make daygame all the harder.

Justin Wayne

The takehome with Mr Wayne is that his infields demonstrate a lot of daygame techiniques well applied. He has game. Hes been teasing with his dominoes secret magic technique for months now and as far as I'm concerned he can shove it up his ass. Theres nothing new in daygame that Mr Wayne has discovered. If hes using an MTV fraud to get bangs, more credit to him. I love disruptive innovations.

Instant Date post day approach

After an approach has gone at least 10 minutes (take note Mr Janka, his flake rate would be astronomical with his 2 minute closes if he didn't look like an extra from New York fashion week) you should push strongly for an instant date at a coffee shop etc. It reduces your flake percentages enormously and is solid game - of course you don't call it an instant date [Image: angel.gif]

Last resort is the number close but make sure you go over 15 minutes if you can and get into some comfort topics.

Direct vs Indirect in Daygame

I could write a book on this topic but here is the summary:

Direct daygame will hurt you unless you look like Janka. Don't do it.

Your default will be indirect-direct "Excuse me, can I just say something, I was just over there having a coffee when I saw you pass - your walk is really really sexy, the way your hips sway...... but I'm not sure about your shoes, whats going on with them?" You are making it clear you are a male sexual being and are interested in her as more than just friends but with the tease on the end and the very light sexualisation she is not 100% sure of your intentions. Game on.

Full indirect "Excuse me, do you know the way to the nearest pet shop?" is daygame training wheels and should be used when you are starting off. Daygame vets will use indirect where the girl does not have an easy escape from the conversation, for example she's sat down in a coffee shop working. In this situation to go direct or indirect-direct would put an enormous amount of social pressure on her and more likely lead to a DOA approach.

All my bangs are from daygame with the odd internet bang.

Daygame.com

Yeah the website is quite commercial and well put together but they have a lot of free videos available in the blog and the Daygame Blueprint is the most comprehensive daygame model out there.

Hope this helps [Image: banana.gif][/u]

Messages In This Thread