rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Quote: (08-22-2012 10:52 PM)americanbk Wrote:  

Gio - I really admire your day approach strategy. I like how you let the girl know you are interested in banging her very early in the conversation, even when you open indirectly. I need to make it more obvious to my target that I want to have sex with her, whether I say it with words or body language.

Don't say - "I wanna fuck you". I have tried it many times and it rarely, if ever, works. Maybe at a rave or club or something like that. Communicate with your body language, your eyes, the tone of your voice, sexual innuendos, touch her, grab her hand.

Here is an example of some indirect yet direct speech..

Quote: (08-21-2012 01:38 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

me: thanks for the truffle idea, if i have any more questions about this would you be available to advise me, i would repay you with pizza and red wine?
her: haha well im flattered but actually no, im not available to advise you on this matter.

She knew exactly what I was talking about and we were looking into each others eyes the whole time. Its a double entendre. I love that shit and girls love it too! Its clever and sexy!

Sometimes, I just come out and say..

"you look nice today"
"you have a great butt"
"your so skinny, whats your secret"

Stuff like that. To let them know that I want to fuck them.

During the day, I use a more indirect approach than you, but I think I've been overselling my elderly openers and my "confused old man" face.

Experiment with going a little less elderly and a little more direct. You can open elderly and then transfer to something more direct. Experiment with Galnuc and see how it works for you. Everyones style is a little different.

At night, I've been focusing too much on making strong eye contact, being cocky, and giving off an 'i'm a badass cuz i'm going out solo' attitude. Unforunately, I end up looking like this the whole time, even when delivering punchlines to my jokes: [Image: dodgy.gif]

I don't know too much about night game My conversation is basically the same 24 hours a day.

I saw a cute asian girl in soccer shorts looking at eggs.

Me: Hey, do you know the difference between the brown ones and the white ones?
Her: Yea, the brown eggs taste better.
Me: Hmm. Why is that?
Her: Brown eggs are from chickens that have a natural diet. The white eggs have chemicals and the chickens are fed left over meat and stuff.
Me: Oh damn, these cheap white eggs just became a little less appealling! What kind of eggs do you get?

This is what I had been leaving out recently. I wasn't making the interaction personal at ALL. This barely noticable personal question put me in the driver's seat.

Her: I usually get the brown ones, they are more expensive though.
Me: Do they have six packs of those? I want to give em a try now.
Her: No don't think so, you can try Trader Joe's though.
Me: Oh well, I guess I'll have to hold off on my egg purchasing for another day.
Her: Haha yea. Well it was nice to meet you!

She continues down the aisle and I follow her after picking up some milk. I had run out of egg topics to discuss, but I could tell she liked me. I pretend to look at frozen food for about a minute and then reapproach her:

Me: by the way, what was your name?
Her: azn girl. How bout you?
Me: americanbk. Do you live around here?
Her: Yea, at a nearby crossroad. Do you?
Me: Yea I live right behind the store, all I have to do is jump a fence. Thats why its not a big deal for me to come here this late on a Wednesday.
Her: Oh cool haha. So what do you do?

Good work! You forced yourself to go out and approach! Every time you do this you will get stronger and more confident. Approach everyday!

I was wondering if, during the day, its beneficial as i did here to end the initial interaction and then start a new one after she's comfortable, which is much more direct than the first. Maybe coming back and asking personal questions later gives off the impression that you weren't interested at first, but the initial conversation made you attracted to her (making you look hard to win over and therefore higher value)? What do yall think?

Maybe I'm overanalyzing.

Yeah, you are over-analyzing a little bit. I mean, sometimes you will talk to a girl for a few minutes and then walk away only to talk to her again a few minutes later, but, this is not something you can really plan for and use as a strategy. Maybe at a bar or a party were you know you are gonna see her all night and you don't want to come on too strong in the beginning. That might be good time to do it.

During the day, its gonna be tough to play if like that. She could walk away, leave the store, go to another part of the mall, etc. What are you gonna do follow her around for 10 minutes and then re-approach?

It does happen occasionally like the situation you described above but don't worry about it. If it happens naturally, fine, but don't try to fake it for strategic purposes. I don't think its worth. Get all you can out of the first interaction and if you see her again and can take it further, do it, but this won't happen to often.

Keep working dude! You're learning

Messages In This Thread