rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What should we call ourselves?

What should we call ourselves?

Quote: (08-22-2012 04:55 PM)Grit Wrote:  

I think is hard to blanket the forum with one catch all.

There seems to be guys who are much more about the local grind and the logistics around travel and banging. Think the Indiana Jones of the dating world. Exotic country, locals who want to kill you, leaping over pitfalls, cockblocks, and shit tests to get the golden bang. Roosh, Neil Skywalker, etc. I would call them privateers, raiders, nomads, conquistadors

The there are the guys who want to get things done, movers and shakers, wheelers and dealers. Entrepreneurs but outside of the "9-5" grind. See El mechanico. I would call them hustlers, mercurials, scorpios, dynamos

Then there are the romanticists who appeal to an idealism about being men. See Gmanifesto. That would require words like G, Cavalier, Captain, Don.

That's why I like Alpha Men's Society. People will have a general idea of what it is, but will have to ask if they want more specifics. This is and of itself can be used to create interest while gaming if done correctly.

Messages In This Thread