rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Everytime I Get a Number, I Now Expect Her to Flake

Everytime I Get a Number, I Now Expect Her to Flake

One thing that made me increase the number of my bangs was to be more persuasive with the girls i already have. A good friend taught me this.

We used to go hunt for pussy nearly everyday and at the time i believed that the more numbers i get, the more i was likely to bang. I would call a chick, talk to her for 3 or 5 mins, try to arrange a date, if she was not interested, i would just move on and go chase more numbers. This friend told me to focus more on the girls i already have and close those ones before i movo onto other chicks. So i started building deeper connections with the girls i already had, started talking more often to them on the phone and for longer periods and building more comfort between us. This way, i would end up closing girls that were already on my list even girls that flaked me innumerous times.

I just love when i fuck a girl that flaked on me so many times, i call her all disrecpectful names while im fucking her, spit on her and all kinda of crazy shit.

Also, i try to avoid to think that she is going to flake after the first call. I believe a lot in "energies", if you have a negative approach about something then its highly likely that the result wont be great, i am usually very optismitic about things and i highly avoid getting emotional about being rejected. If the bitch doesnt want to fuck, she has bad taste, period, and i just move on.

Messages In This Thread