rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hersonissos Crete datasheet and photos Russian vs Scandinavian presence

Hersonissos Crete datasheet and photos Russian vs Scandinavian presence

Russia is a nation of 200 million people (and i am 1 of them) so there will always be odd exceptions but a good 98% of the women are passionately racist against darker men.

Any tanned or dark guy can land hot Russian girls but he will need to be exceptionally more sophisticated, good looking and cashed up than the equivalent white guy.

This is a reality and its naive to deny it.

I have never been to Goa but the russian women that go there and hook up with local men are the same as the women that hook up with hordes of local turks during their summer vacation on the Turkish coast. Average lookers whom the russian men dont fancy, desperate cougars for whom its last resort saloon or girls there on sponsorship. I would say a majority of those indian men are financing the girls entire vacation incl flights.

The indian men i saw in Pattaya Thailand couldnt get so much as a hello response out of the russian girls there.

No offense Manabout but if you are suggesting in your post that you struggled to pull a russian girl in Goa due to competition from local guys i suggest you have a hard look at your own self. All the indian men ive ever met had negative game.

Messages In This Thread