rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calling a girl ugly is inciting rage across the internet

Calling a girl ugly is inciting rage across the internet

You said that one of the two things you learned from this was that you underestimated our corner of the web because there were so many white knight comments and so many people came to her defense. I agree with you on this. But then you said you thought that this means "the culture may not be getting better. The amount of white knights coming to say she is "beautiful" is staggering... almost depressing."

I think thats true in terms of internet, but not true in terms of real life. In real life men go for hot, young girls, thats the fact that makes the feminist so miserable. Most men take the red pill to some extent. This corner of the web are just the guys who for whatever reason (maybe we've been abroad (my case), had a feminist teacher, sick of fat girls or, players who want to share info, or whatever) are active on the web. Most of my friends are red pill guys, but their not active on the internet discussing these things.

I feel like blue pill guys who post stuff like, "Your so beautiful!" are just more needy so they post more drivel than red pill guys who tend to aim for quality and truthfulness. In the real world guys are fed up with the same stuff we are and our side is winning because our side is the side of truth, beauty, and liberty to act on our natural desire; which, is to be with the women we want based on our natural biology.

Messages In This Thread