rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Haters Lounge

Haters Lounge

I hate how everything in America is oriented around cars-- leaving malls, supermarkets, gas stations, WalMart and mayyybe bars as the only places to day game.

I hate how their is never a decent bar scene/social scene in the suburbs. Even in a city as large as NYC or Chicago, there is no decent bar scene in places like he North Shore suburbs or in suburban NJ. And Montgomery County, MD basically doesn't even have bars (anymore) (outside of bethesda).

I hate the lifestyle of the typical middle american. Meet your girl in high school, college or maybe grad school. Get married and plop out 3 kids. Buy an SUV and go shop at Kohls. Work you butt off until age 65. Upon retirement, drive your Buick down to Florida every winter. Complain about your arthritis, high blood pressure and diabetes and croak.

I hate how every decent small source of enjoyment is being sapped. I hate how Tower Records, Borders Books and Blockbuster Video no longer exist. I hate that TV is now just reality shows-- all scripted TV is now on cable networks. I hate how widespread availability of decent rock music has just disappeared since 2002. And i hate how bars nationwide now are on a path towards suckiness, unless you spend your time in specialized niches, like hipster bars.

I hate how Democrats and Republicans will never solve their dumb issues and find a middle way to solve the country's issues.

And i hate how people are just dumb as shit and STILL believe that a tax cut for millionaires is how you stimulate the economy.

Messages In This Thread