rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Philippines: Young 18-19 y/o girls for guys in late 30's

The Philippines: Young 18-19 y/o girls for guys in late 30's

Quote: (08-17-2012 04:21 AM)encanto Wrote:  

Thank you guys for all the valuable advice!

@ICNTWAIT
As the poster above points out, you seem to be focusing on prostitutes which is not something I am interested in. Not that I don't appreciate your advice which is still quite useful but I am looking for GFE with regular girls who would be offended if someone would offer them money. Thanks anyway!

Quote: (08-17-2012 09:03 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2012 08:44 AM)morpheus Wrote:  

[Image: icon_razz.gif] To be realistic about your expectations: There are very few 18 and 19 year old Filipina's - or any age for that matter- who would be offended if you offered them money. Prostitute or not.

A normal 18 or 19 yr old in the Phils would be happy that you paid for her taxi or took her to mcdonalds or some other restaurant and paid for her lunch. The prostitute would be offended if that is all you offered. There are plenty of young filipina girls who belong in the former category. Never met a semi pro in the Phils and if I had she would been kicked out of my place the minute money was mentioned. Just avoid the hooker locations that every city has.

Yes, Filipinas make great companions and sex partners. The reality is that most of them are dirt poor and are looking for support, even marriage. While they may be too proud to ask for for money and gifts, that's exactly what they're hoping for. Not a one night stand with a foreigner.

Messages In This Thread