rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airplane game

Airplane game

I fly a lot and I almost never get to sit next to a girl that is even remotely attractive. If that was to happen, dealing with her for 12hrs would be the least of my worries. I got so pissed off that I never get to sit by any hotties that I actually developed two strategies for gaming girls on flights. (It took me a long time to figure these out too. The products of thousands and thousands of miles sitting all alone and bored out of my figging skull.)

1. I start gaming in the waiting area. I arrive early and immediately pounce on anything good and available. (Standard opener: do you live in the [destination] or just visiting?) Now, this is the good part, I will actually go and sit with her when she boards the plane. I usually tell her before hand this is what I am going to do. She will say what if the seat is taken. I will say don't worry about it. When the person sitting there arrive I just tell them, hey, I just ran across my friend here, would you mind switching seats? I am in 23A. Works every time and the girl is always impressed by how you handle the situation. Then I just treat it like we are on a date somewhere. Once I had sex right in the seat on a red eye flight to London. Once the lights went out I pulled a blanket over us and she turned on her side and pulled down her pants just pass her butt...just like spooning in a bed but just not as comfortable. If anyone passes by they will think you are just sleeping and holding each other.

2. If you get there late, wait to board last. Then just walk down one side of the plane scanning to see if there are any girls you want to hit on with an empty seat next to them. If you find one just take it.

Both of these strategies also work for trains and buses.

Messages In This Thread