rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Los Angeles Club Problem

Los Angeles Club Problem

Quote: (05-05-2012 06:01 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2012 02:03 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Funny thing is, Greystone used to be all black. Except it was some other club, same venue. It's near my friend's place, and I remember passing by once or twice and noticing that everyone there was black, upscale, and it's not a black area at all.

Yeah the thing with white girls is there isn't much competition:
Hispanic girls - hot ones don't exist in great numbers in LA.
Asian & black girls - most non-Asian and non-black guys, respectively, aren't that into them. Plus Asians tend to come in these big mixed groups that don't mingle much with outsiders.
Persian girls - annoying and materialistic as fuck, and usually very tribal.
Jewish girls - can be cute, but rarely hot
Indian girls - lol, not even gonna try

Armenian girls can be hot with tolerable personalities. Maybe Philipinos too, haven't seen enough. But we all know that nothing screams status like a gaggle of tall thin blonde girls. Nothing else shines brighter or makes a bigger statement.

Speakeasy, awesome link. Still reading it.

Quote:Quote:

Eventually they start selling bottle service to Persians, bankers, and guys who live at home with their parents and lease their car so they can buy bottles at the club.

Completely redundant.

I'm gonna have to devour that blog. This guy speaks truth:

Quote:Quote:

Don’t get me wrong. I love nightlife. It can be a lot of fun and it has its place. As much as I poke fun I think it’s great to go out with your friends and have a great time, have a few drinks, and meet some attractive strangers. I’d go so far as to even defend it as a good place to meet people. Let me tell you, it’s a hell of a lot easier to go to a place filled with attractive girls and find the few interesting, smart, or substantial women there than to go to a place where supposedly more substantial or intelligent women go (let’s say, a professional mixer) and try to find the 1 attractive girl (let me clue you in….there aren’t any). I even have a friend who tried going to church to try to meet a normal girl …and he was fucking atheist!

It's so rare to see honest social commentary like this, that when I see it, I'm like "FINALLY. I wasn't just fucking crazy!" Stuff like this is kept completely off the airwaves, out of "polite conversation."

I'm actually reading further through the blog right now myself. It's full of more real talk than I've seen in awhile. Too bad that guy stopped blogging.

He had the rationalization hamster thing down a few years ago: http://confessionsofahollywoodpromoter.b...ility.html
http://confessionsofahollywoodpromoter.b...dance.html

@Basilransom

I just ran across another blog in the same vein as this one above. It's not frequently updated but there's some gems in there.

http://bottleserviceisfortourist.blogspot.com/

Messages In This Thread