rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adult webcam studio 101

Adult webcam studio 101

Quote: (08-09-2012 07:56 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2012 07:22 PM)maddog152fo Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2012 04:35 PM)RenewalMan Wrote:  

Excellent thread.
As someone who's interested in business but doesn't have any experience, it's very cool to see this unfold. Then there's guys on the total opposite end of the spectrum (eg Hooligan Harry) who can offer brilliant insights gained from experience. I'm excited to see how this turns out. Business is business no matter the avenue and this has the potential to be an invaluable resource for newcomers and veterans alike.

Keep the posts coming! Will be following this closely.

Thx for the words man. I concur 100%. That is why I am putting the effort into this thread. We can create a reference that will serve others. In this type of project or perhaps something similar. Or something completely different. Who knows?

I have been thinking about Harrys suggestion all day. Its that kinda stuff that makes it worth my time to post to this thread. To him it was maybe no big deal. But to me it was an elegantly simple solution to a common managerial problem. A problem I expect to be more challenging than normal in this project.

Here's my take on HH's suggestion. Most of these girls don't have any money right? They aren't going to like that proposal to start out. So you start out the way you were thinking earlier, then after these girls start making money and see the potential (aka get them addicted to the money) , then you change the policy and do it HH's way. Bam.

Still a pain in the ass because you need to manage them. You build a model and you stick with it.

Think about it

- Manage their productivity
- Manage their attendance
- Manage what they are willing to do
- Manage their activity and monitor it

Its a waste of time and it will slow you down. Even if its just for a little while or even just a few of them, its a waste of time and would be a waste of money as a result.

Simplify it and treat them like contractors/salespeople/strippers. And if they dont have the money to pay the fees for the day, offer the newer girls discounts for the first few weeks if you have to. Make it policy to never take a cut of their pay/tips.

Its better to charge them less or nothing to get them going then it is to take a cut of pay until they are on their feet. Its all about time management, but also making sure they produce more from day 1. You want them to feel like they are getting a good deal and that they cant do better elsewhere.

Enable people to be self sufficient, dont manage them because you are worried you may lose out. Always think of their pocket, and you will take a little knock here and there, but its OK. You will more than make up for it over the long term.

You improve productivity by incentive. If the girls are making a lot of money, they are going to be bringing down friends and cousins in no time too. Treat them well, let them make their money, and if you need to help them out a little to get them started, then do it. Once they are hooked with what they can earn, you are not going to have to worry about managing them at all. Some will waste your time, but the ones that dont will pay you back ten fold.

Remember, simply it. Always, simplify, even when it looks more expensive on the surface. There is a saying that has always stuck with me

"Penny wise, pound foolish"

In other words, dont save pennies that may cost you pounds. If it requires a little investment in a chick that will eventually earn, give her a few days free. If she sticks around, charge her more the first few weeks so she can pay it off (not too much, just a little) and before you know it she is going and you are collecting. Give it to her free just to get her going.

This is a pretty solid idea. There is money in content and sex will always sell. But the location also makes this feasible. The infrastructure is widely available to women in the US if they live in a city, so chances are it wont work as well in a developed country.

In the middle of Lima, high quality connectivity is not widely and cheaply available. Throw into the mix the fact that the exchange rate works in their favour and you are not going to battle to find girls nor will you have to tolerate much bullshit.

Good luck with this maddog. Run it like a business, not like your personal brothel, and you are going to make some decent coin with this. Never get high on your own supply.

Your next step once your rooms are full is to make them sign agreements, but its an agreement between you both and its more informal.

While you may not be able to enforce them in a court, its more a case of them understanding that they need to turn up consistently but that you are also looking after them too. So the agreement is for them to pitch up for a specific amount of hours on specific days. You guarantee them their room for those times and those days always. Its their space for that time, and you can review the agreement at anytime.

You then make them pay weekly in advance for it eventually, and if they dont pitch up on specific days without adequate notice, thats their problem, you still get paid for it. You will see a lot less flaking this way and your earnings will also be more consistent.

What this allows you to do is forecast your earnings better too, and before you jump into setting up the next one in a new location or adding more rooms, you know that what you have is being used efficiently. You will be able to track your income in advance with some accuracy and it will help with your planning.

Messages In This Thread