rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"The Definition of Beautiful Does Not Require the Word Skinny," Apparently *BARF*

"The Definition of Beautiful Does Not Require the Word Skinny," Apparently *BARF*

Quote:Quote:

The girls that say stupid shit like this probably get so intimidated when they're surrounded by girls that actually look good and are skinny. It's easy to have high self esteem online but it's another to have it in the real world.

Agreed. This is why I have been saying that in you should strive to have your daily routines revolve around where and when the most beautiful women are. Take the extra block out of your way because there is a fashion school at that corner, go to a certain cafe as thats where the make up artists take their breaks, hit your gym at the time when the women are there (8-10am at mine), etc, etc.

As Houston stated, beauty attracts beauty, just as the opposite is true. The events I go it is extremely rare to have any rhinos present. And if they are, they are damn cool and fun to be around and not bitter and hating on the others. This intimidation factor works in my benefit all the time, and it also keeps my haunts rather pleasant places as the girls with the confidence that do go there up the competition factor between the other females. Its a win win.

Messages In This Thread